Join our mailing list to stay informed about news and events within the Shintaido of America group.
Shintaido of America is the principle organizing body for all groups within the United States and Canada.
Shintaido is a unique combination of martial arts and body movement that cultivates the spirit along with the mind and body created in Japan in the 1960’s. It has been called a moving meditation. In Japanese, Shintaido means “new body way.” Shintaido’s forms exemplify openness and freedom. The movements of Shintaido provide a new way of experiencing our relationship with ourselves, others, nature, and the spiritual world.
Shintaido of America Contacts:
Email email@example.com with questions and/or comments
The following can be contacted directly:
– President: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Membership Secretary: email@example.com
– Treasurer: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Editor of the Body Dialogue: email@example.com
Shintaido of America
18 Washington St, #115
Canton, MA 02021
Students are reminded to consult their instructor with their technical questions. Instructors with questions can contact the National Technical Council Chairperson at:
For questions about the website, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SoA on Social Media:
SoA Video Offerings:
– via PodBean, or SoA YouTube Podcasts,
or through the following podcast services: (search for “Shintaido of America”)
– Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify,
Amazon Music, iHeartRadio, PlayerFM,
Samsung Podcasts, PodChaser, or BoomPlay
– The Body Dialogue Newsletter of SoA
International Shintaido Groups:
– San Francisco Bay Area: Pacific Shintaido
– New England: Shintaido North East
– Eastern Canada: Shintaido Quebec
– Japan: Shintaido Nabe no Kai
: Taimyo Network
– European Shintaido College
– Great Britain: British Shintaido
– France: Shintaïdo France
– Italy: Shintaido Italia
– Germany: Shintaido Deutschland e. V.
– Czech Republic: Shintaido Czech Republic
– Switzerland: Shintaido of Switzerland